[asterisk-gui] Problem with asterisk-gui

Russell Bryant russell at digium.com
Sat Dec 23 00:12:59 MST 2006

----- Lorenzo Lolli <mangabbs at hotmail.com> wrote:
> everithing seems to work good, but if I try to login from asterisk
> gui
> from this link:
> [url]http://127.0.0.1:8088/asterisk/static/config/cfgadvanced.html
> [/ur]
> I can see the login page, but I cannot login, because I cannot write
> anything in the login nor password space. Also login and logout
> button
> seems disabled.

I actually saw the same thing when I was testing something yesterday.  Maybe this only happens when you use the trunk version of Asterisk.  There are already significant differences in the http server and manager interface code between the 1.4 branch and the trunk.

Can you try the 1.4 branch and see if you still have this issue?

svn co http://svn.digium.com/svn/asterisk/branches/1.4 asterisk-1.4

--
Russell Bryant
Software Engineer