[asterisk-gui] Questions & Comments

Mat Jones mat at bibliopolis.com
Tue Dec 12 12:55:25 MST 2006

Hi Everyone,

First of all I would just like to thank everyone involved in Asterisk GUI, it is a great project,
and I have been waiting for something like this for a while.

I do however have some questions:

Creating Queues

This feature only allows you to add 'agents' to a queue. In my previous asterisk installation, i
also had fixed SIP extensions as part of my queues. Is this on the list of things to be done?

Incoming/Outgoing calls thru POTS

I have a digium card with 2FXO. I have my [incoming] context set to answer the zap channel and
forward to a particular extension. Is there a way to manage the [incoming] context thru the gui?
Also, i have OUTBOUNDTRUNK = Zap/1 in my extensions.conf, but when I try to add it as an outbound
trunk using the GUI it states "No analog line hardware installed on the system" ANy ideas on what I
might be doing wrong?

Calling Rules

There appears to be no way to edit existing calling rules.
I dont see anywhere in extensions.conf where the patterns are stored? Is this feature still under
development?

Thanks,

--
Mat Jones