[asterisk-gui] New Changes - Calling Plans

Shem Valentine shemsp1 at digis.net
Tue Dec 12 00:54:47 MST 2006

Hello Steven,

I like it.  However, when selecting a calling plan for the user it has
dual entries.  I imagine this is due to the NANP and NNP Number Plans
sharing similar Calling Plan names.  Perhaps a prefix which describes
the Numbering Plan when choosing the Calling Plan for the user, such as
"(NANP) Local Calling +"

Even more than that, I love the features tab that you have.

-Shem