[asterisk-doc] I am new to asterisk..Please help me..

Austin Denyer adenyer at ekn.com
Wed Jul 12 10:57:36 MST 2006

Jim Van Meggelen wrote:
> [...]

The problem is that Asterisk is such a rapidly moving target.  Let's
face it, just keeping web-based info up-to-date is tough.  Throw in the
delay that printing a publication such as TFoT in paper book format
introduces, and you're fighting a lost cause.

For what it's worth, I think Jim, Leif and Jared did a fantastic job
with the book under the circumstances.

Regards,
Austin.