[asterisk-doc] I am new to asterisk..Please help me..

Jim Van Meggelen jim at vanmeggelen.ca
Wed Jul 12 11:05:08 MST 2006

I appreciate the complement. I can tell you that we would have liked to have
spent a few more years on it (that's what Brian Capouch seems to be doing
with his book), but our editor was having none of it!

For sure the main goal was to speak to the folks who knew nothing about
Asterisk. We knew we would probably disappoint those folks who already had a
system running and were looking for more, but our goal was to get the total
newbie over that first hump, and by all accounts we mostly succeeded at
that.

Jim

--
Jim Van Meggelen
jim at vanmeggelen.ca
http://www.oreillynet.com/pub/au/2177

"A child is the ultimate startup, and I have three.
This makes me rich."
                    Guy Kawasaki