[asterisk-doc] I am new to asterisk..Please help me..

Hameed, Mian F mian.hameed at verizonbusiness.com
Wed Jul 12 10:36:53 MST 2006

Ira wrote:
> .....I needed to go where I wanted to go and so I
started using the wiki which is better but disorganized.

In regard to your aforesaid comment, if you like, please let me throw my
hat as a transfer knowledge medium and I can compile what you have
researched so far, to give folks a better understanding of a dial plan.
I guess the attempt of this effort would be to do some organization that
u saw was not there. Your previous feed back is very well taken.
Asterisk is very much a happy body of scattered information. To put our
money where our mouth is; lets help.

> ....I can't write, or I'd consider doing a book on creating the
perfect dial plan.

Please do not under estimate yourself. Would you accept my assistance to
help you write it? I will do most of the writing, if not all. We can try
to take our readers on a journey of words into the utopia of a dial
plan. Your perfect dial plan, which I support, is needed.

Please let me hear your comments!!!!! If you are interested, we can go
private on this.

Mian