[asterisk-doc] I am new to asterisk..Please help me..

Ira ira at extrasensory.com
Wed Jul 12 20:45:51 MST 2006

At 09:53 AM 7/12/2006, you wrote:
>Your writing seems good enough to me.

Yea, but that was a paragraph. Sometime back in the early 90's I
wrote a 2 part article for DBMS magazine about Clipper 5.0.  It took
me an one of their very understanding editors quite a long time to
write and when I go back and read it now, I cringe.  I know what to
say in my head, you can see my small contribution to the wiki under
setgroup() or whatever that function is. I've no idea if it's useful
but I sure couldn't figure it out from docs as they were so I added
something.  If you think it's worthwhile ask me off the list and I'll
help as much as I can.

Ira