[asterisk-doc] I am new to asterisk..Please help me..

Hameed, Mian F mian.hameed at verizonbusiness.com
Wed Jul 12 08:32:43 MST 2006

I saw your generosity in assisting this gentleman, Ganesan, on his
asterisk venture. Please do make a note, as some of you did; this being
a forum for documentation related questions, was used to provide
technical assistance. He should have been asked w/o any exceptions to
get help some place else. Would you treat another enquirer differently
if he/she were to ask help on questions similar to his? A polite note to
Mr. Ganesan referencing the doc URL was enough.

Mr. Ganesan's political note referencing to "Geeks" was designed to play
on our minds, which it did to some extent and some of you responded with
technical assistance using the documentation "distro". Please note that
there were a fewer grammatical mistakes than those emails in which he
wanted spoon feeding. My point being, more time and effort was given to
that email than those asking help.

>From his basic questions, it was evident that not much research was done
to fetch information from any of the materials that are available to us.
This is not the place to spoon feed. Thank you

Mian