[asterisk-doc] I am new to asterisk..Please help me..

Peter Beckman beckman at purplecow.com
Tue Jul 11 06:51:09 MST 2006

On Tue, 11 Jul 2006, R. Resnick wrote:

> What I am seeing is that you guys are (mostly) still alive! :) This is
> about the quietest list in the civilized world.

  Wow, this is the first thread on this list in a long time.

  Allen -- I started documenting Asterisk for people like us:

     http://mph.gotdns.com:82/manual/en/

  I've made a lot of progress, but things slowed due to lack of interest and
  involvement on this list.  I've posted several times for help, review,
  etc., with no response, except from kpfleming who has answered some
  doc-specific questions.

  If you would like to help, I will get you svn access to the docs
  repository, give you a bit of a primer on how it all works, and set you
  loose on lots of projects.

  If anyone else would like to get involved in the PHPDOC Asterisk project I
  started and will continue with help, please reply!

Beckman