[asterisk-doc] I am new to asterisk..Please help me..

R. Resnick randulo at ssl-mail.com
Tue Jul 11 06:16:51 MST 2006

Alan Harrison wrote:
> If you geeks think that all NORMAL people speak geek language well buddies you
> are in for a rude awakening.  We go fishing, play sport, go to dinner with
> our wives, go dancing and many other things but never play computers or geek
> games.

You are ironically posting this on the list where the participants have
probably contributed more to the doc effort than anyone else. Even I
have proof read the first edition of The Book a thousand times, that was
my main contribution :)

The list is for people who contribute to this documentation effort and I
politely suggested that the writer ask questions on the asterisk-users
list which is for that type of question. No one really minds that
posters don't realize this, especially those in non-English speaking
countries, but the fact is the list is so quite if we didn't point
people to the better sources, they'd get no response here for days or
even weeks.

There is no lack of sources of information and I should have mentioned
the http://voip-info.org wiki as well as the location of old and new
books done by the members of this list, at http://asteriskdocs.org