[Asterisk-doc] Re: Asterisk-Doc Digest, Vol 7, Issue 6

David Josephson dlj at altaphon.com
Tue Feb 22 16:04:25 CST 2005

Leif & Jim wrote

 > Welcome...

Oops, I was afraid of that. OK, I'll see what support I can dig up among
other users. The pieces in the docs I've read so far seem focused on
getting the right levels to the echo canceller, with no mention of a TLP
or a loss plan anywhere. There is a group of * noobs including myself
who are building * boxes specifically to interface with
electromechanical switches ranging from cordboards to step-by-step and
crossbar switches. Jim Dixon obviously knows all about this and could
probably write this "book" in his sleep, maybe we can get some help from
him too.