[Asterisk-doc] Re: Asterisk-Doc Digest, Vol 7, Issue 6

Jim Van Meggelen jim at vanmeggelen.ca
Tue Feb 22 17:04:21 CST 2005

asterisk-doc-bounces at lists.digium.com wrote:
> Leif & Jim wrote
>
>  > Welcome...
>
> Oops, I was afraid of that. OK, I'll see what support I can
> dig up among
> other users. The pieces in the docs I've read so far seem focused on
> getting the right levels to the echo canceller, with no
> mention of a TLP
> or a loss plan anywhere. There is a group of * noobs including myself
> who are building * boxes specifically to interface with
> electromechanical switches ranging from cordboards to
> step-by-step and
> crossbar switches. Jim Dixon obviously knows all about this and could
> probably write this "book" in his sleep, maybe we can get
> some help from
> him too.

Sounds to me like you've got some useful knowledge of this stuff. There
isn't really such a thing as too much or not enough. If you want to
write a chapter or article, we can make use of that. Also, there's
always the wiki if you just want to document some tips.

Do whatever you can, but we *need* more people documenting Asterisk.

Cheers,

Jim.