[Asterisk-doc] DocBook Editor

Leif Madsen leif.madsen at gmail.com
Thu Oct 7 16:37:23 CDT 2004

> > I'm running under WinXP at the moment ...
>
> I have no idea about WinXP XML editors... anyone else out there know of
> any?  My first suggestion would be gvim for windows, but I realize
> that's a bit of a stretch.

I've always really liked EditPlus 2 and I've heard good things about UltraEdit.

Jim VanM. uses this one: http://www.xmlmind.com/xmleditor/

...however, this program doesn't seem to support using tabs instead of
spaces at the beginning of new lines... which makes it a bit difficult
for me to edit in vim.

You could try a Windows version of vim, or something equivelent...
depends I guess if you are comfortable working with "source" instead
of a GUI.

Leif Madsen.
http://www.asteriskdocs.org