[Asterisk-doc] DocBook Editor

Jared Smith jaredsmith at jaredsmith.net
Thu Oct 7 13:28:22 CDT 2004

On Thu, 2004-10-07 at 15:51 +0930, Darryl Ross wrote:
> Just wondering what people recommend as a DocBook editor (for someone who knows XML but not
> DocBook)?

I prefer good ol' "vi" under Linux, but that's because it's the only
editor that can keep up with my brain.  I really like conglomerate under
Linux as well, but it's still buggy.  (Save early... save often.)

> I'm running under WinXP at the moment ...

I have no idea about WinXP XML editors... anyone else out there know of
any?  My first suggestion would be gvim for windows, but I realize
that's a bit of a stretch.

-Jared