[Asterisk-doc] channel drivers vs configuration files

William Suffill asterisk-doc@lists.digium.com
Sat, 12 Jun 2004 01:08:41 -0400

Not sure what's best for chapter 3 given that nature I don't think there
is any real right way. We just have to as a project decide how we will
handle this and other issues in the book such as hardware phones and
termination. We don't want a novel but we want to be a valuable resource
none the less