[Asterisk-doc] New heading "Non-Linux Plaforms" - eventually a whole chapter on OSes?

Dr. Rich Murphey asterisk-doc@lists.digium.com
Wed, 21 Jul 2004 16:39:31 -0500

I would agree that BSD usage would be driven by user preference as much as
any other factor, for instance due to a given user's skills with a given
platform.

Cheers,
Rich