[Asterisk-doc] Updating my time situation, please read!

Steven Critchfield asterisk-doc@lists.digium.com
Sat, 24 Jan 2004 00:59:40 -0600

On Fri, 2004-01-23 at 12:37, Leif Madsen wrote:
> On Fri, 2004-01-23 at 12:25, William Suffill wrote:
> > Ya seems it has pretty well died. Unfortunately the asterisk-user list
> > still has the flood of emails on a regular basis. Glad I was able to
> > selectively enable the new mail sound in Evolution.
> >
> > Just started college semester here so I'm trying to juggle that + my
> > paying consult work but I do hope to contribute when time permits just
> > wouldn't been for a while.
>
> I'm in the exact same boat.  I just started my third year, and things
> are NUTTY here.  I haven't been this busy with school EVER.  I have
> multiple tests and papers and labs due, and I simply just don't have the
> time to work on the documentation right now unfortunately.  I really
> wish I did, but it's just not going to happen until at least summer.
>
> And I know Jared started a new job, so I'm sure he's been busy with
> that.  Just seems like January hit, and everyone who had time to work on
> docs before, had their life change around.
>
> It's quite sad because I think we have a REALLY good group of people,
> and a very good start on the documentation.  I really just wish I had
> more hours to work on it...

I guess I'll devote some time either tomorrow night or Sunday to do some
more writing. I just spent ~4 hours making the frame of my Cadilac
Couch. I'll get some pictures up on my website tomorrow. Of course I
still have quite a bit more work to finish it too.
--
Steven Critchfield <critch@basesys.com>