[Asterisk-doc] Updating my time situation, please read!

Leif Madsen asterisk-doc@lists.digium.com
Fri, 23 Jan 2004 13:37:27 -0500

On Fri, 2004-01-23 at 12:25, William Suffill wrote:
> Ya seems it has pretty well died. Unfortunately the asterisk-user list
> still has the flood of emails on a regular basis. Glad I was able to
> selectively enable the new mail sound in Evolution.
>
> Just started college semester here so I'm trying to juggle that + my
> paying consult work but I do hope to contribute when time permits just
> wouldn't been for a while.

I'm in the exact same boat.  I just started my third year, and things
are NUTTY here.  I haven't been this busy with school EVER.  I have
multiple tests and papers and labs due, and I simply just don't have the
time to work on the documentation right now unfortunately.  I really
wish I did, but it's just not going to happen until at least summer.

And I know Jared started a new job, so I'm sure he's been busy with
that.  Just seems like January hit, and everyone who had time to work on
docs before, had their life change around.

It's quite sad because I think we have a REALLY good group of people,
and a very good start on the documentation.  I really just wish I had
more hours to work on it...

Leif.