[Asterisk-doc] Updating my time situation, please read!

William Suffill asterisk-doc@lists.digium.com
Fri, 23 Jan 2004 12:25:13 -0500

Ya seems it has pretty well died. Unfortunately the asterisk-user list
still has the flood of emails on a regular basis. Glad I was able to
selectively enable the new mail sound in Evolution.

Just started college semester here so I'm trying to juggle that + my
paying consult work but I do hope to contribute when time permits just
wouldn't been for a while.

-- William
aka wsuff@irc.freenode.net