[Asterisk-doc] extensions.conf section

Jared Smith asterisk-doc@lists.digium.com
Mon, 05 Jan 2004 09:13:10 -0700

On Mon, 2004-01-05 at 01:37, Steven Critchfield wrote:
> Anyways, all changes I had agreed with in the last exchange have been
> modified. If someone else has suggestions, I really would like to hear
> them before I sit down next for more filling in. I know some have been
> away through the weekend and therefore I don't mind waiting a bit.

I re-read your stuff last night, and couldn't figure out which outline
you're using for that section.  (I kinda figured you must have your own
outline, either in your head or on paper somewhere.)  So I mapped an
outline of what you've written so far, and tried to merge your outline
with Nick Bachmann's from last week on the mailing list.

Unfortunately, it's on my laptop and I left the laptop down in my
truck.  I'll try to remember to bring it up to the office today and post
what I've done so far to the list.

Thanks again Steven for taking the initiative to start writing...  To
everyone else lurking in here, let's get busy and help Steven get this
chapter hammered out!

Jared