[Asterisk-doc] Am I allowed to use the WIKI?

Leif Madsen asterisk-doc@lists.digium.com
Fri, 23 Apr 2004 21:35:31 -0400

Am I allowed to use the wiki for a source of information when attempting to
document information here?  I don't want to be stepping on anyone's toes,
but the wiki is rather informative, and I think I could probably use a bunch
of that information in the book here.

I've been looking at the layout of the book again, and I don't know... it
just needs something.  I think the main topic heads for the chapters is
really good, but some of the sub headings in each chapter just don't seem to
flow right...........

I'm not really giving any good constructive criticism here, so I'll just
stop with that :)

Leif Madsen.
PS:  I'm done school now, I'm going to try and do some actual documenting!