[Asterisk-doc] OT: Looking for some equipment

Leif Madsen asterisk-doc@lists.digium.com
Fri, 23 Apr 2004 10:53:22 -0400

I know this is terribly off topic... but meh :)

I am looking for some sort of replacement for the TDM400P (TDM20B) Digium
card I had to return to the school this semester.  I am looking for a good
sounding, fairly high quality solution, but nothing too extravagant.  I
figure some of the following would be good candidates:

ATA-186
SPA2000
TDM400P (TDM10B)
Cisco 7905G
Cisco 7960

Or something along those lines...

If someone has something used which may be cheaper than purchasing brand new
(again... college student) then it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for your time,
Leif Madsen.

BTW:  I should be able to start submitting some documentation again in the
near future, I have just finished my semester at school, and now am on a
work term again.