[Asterisk-doc] Am I allowed to use the WIKI?

Olle E. Johansson asterisk-doc@lists.digium.com
Sat, 24 Apr 2004 10:01:24 +0200

Leif,
In a previous discussion we had of this, I think I come to the conclusion that all
the Wiki material named "Asterisk-*" was licensed in such a way that we could freely
derive material for the CVS distribution. I think you'll find those mails in the archive.

After that, I've added material from the Wiki to the CVS.

I think you can take material and add to the Asteriskdocs.org project as well. Just make
sure that you somewhere attribute that part of the material in the book is based on the Wiki
and thank the community for it.

Jim - do you agree?

/O