[asterisk-dev] Mailing List Future

Henning Westerholt hw at gilawa.com
Fri Jan 5 03:49:04 CST 2024

Hello,

using a different reply-to address as the from address is a valid use case and used from other people. For example e.g. for support or sales communication.

I am participating since many years on mailing lists and never had the need to do filtering on a domain mail server level.

Practically speaking its necessary to accept all e-mail from *.gmail.com similar to office365 etc... How would one run a business otherwise? In my opinion its not feasible to do a filtering on domain level.

In my opinion its not appropriate for an ISP to block e-mail from domains, when I don't have control over it.

Cheers,

Henning