[asterisk-dev] Mailing List Future

Paul Kudla paul at scom.ca
Fri Jan 5 03:15:13 CST 2024

here's another example of the headers

  c=relaxed/simple; d=groups.io;

h=Subject:To:From:User-Agent:MIME-Version:Date:References:In-Reply-To:Message-ID:Precedence:List-Subscribe:List-Help:Sender:List-Id:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:Reply-To:List-Unsubscribe-Post:List-Unsubscribe:Content-Type;
  s=20140610; t=1704374973; v=1;
  b=gFV0zZSE0niKgRyXFVPIHg4Svc2YUeefZhB8dlQ23dzZcH0RaFRA7sjVaHu5mDFFcWTv6xGB

VAdK/KUxukNQkfbr4zyJFJi4ECdmojpenOoJ+k/N1t2JNz9Z/rifwzLrv6UzIsOp/kbLrdMTPpt
  X3g4M81hZgnTAxLDKmAF0ZJQ=