[asterisk-dev] Mailing List Future

Jaco Kroon jaco at uls.co.za
Mon Dec 4 06:28:50 CST 2023

Hi,

My 5c.  Killing the dev list is a bad idea.

Most developers could not care about having to poll forums.  It also
means that stuff that would previously get an audience will now get none.

github discussions are better than forums at least.

May I inquire as to the problem you're having with the ML? Perhaps I
might be able to assist ...

Kind regards,
Jaco