[asterisk-dev] pjsip asterisk 13.24: sips / srtp and Deutsche Telekom doesn't work because of missing mediasec parameters

Joshua C. Colp jcolp at digium.com
Sun May 26 15:36:23 CDT 2019

On Sun, May 26, 2019, at 1:51 PM, Michael Maier wrote:
> On 24.05.19 at 12:45 Joshua C. Colp wrote:
>
> [...]
> >>
> >> Could you please suggest the function name, which should be started at
> >> best? Would it be
> >> handle_client_registration()?
>
> - Is there any possibility in handle_client_registration to check if
> encryption is enabled?

Encryption of what? If you mean SRTP, there is no association back to the endpoint so you have no idea.

> - How do I know if the registration performed is the initial
> registration or a subsequent
>   registration after EXPIRE?

> >> handle_registration_response()?

> >> new_invite()?
>
> This function seems not to be called when a new outgoing INVITE is
> started. Do you have any idea which function could be used (asterisk
> 16)?

The ast_sip_session_create_invite function in res_pjsip_session is used to create an INVITE. The SDP generation is in res_pjsip_sdp_rtp.

--
Joshua C. Colp
Digium - A Sangoma Company | Senior Software Developer