[asterisk-dev] pjsip asterisk 13.24: sips / srtp and Deutsche Telekom doesn't work because of missing mediasec parameters

Michael Maier m1278468 at mailbox.org
Sun May 26 11:50:56 CDT 2019

On 24.05.19 at 12:45 Joshua C. Colp wrote:
> On Fri, May 24, 2019, at 3:35 AM, Michael Maier wrote:

[...]
>>> Outbound registration is handled by res_pjsip_outbound_registration.c
>>
>> Could you please suggest the function name, which should be started at
>> best? Would it be
>> handle_client_registration()?

- Is there any possibility in handle_client_registration to check if encryption is enabled?
- How do I know if the registration performed is the initial registration or a subsequent
  registration after EXPIRE?

>> handle_registration_response()?

>>> Sessions are handled by res_pjsip_session.c
>>
>> new_invite()?

This function seems not to be called when a new outgoing INVITE is started. Do you have any idea which function could be used (asterisk 16)?

Thanks
Michael