[asterisk-dev] pjsip asterisk 13.24: sips / srtp and Deutsche Telekom doesn't work because of missing mediasec parameters

Joshua C. Colp jcolp at digium.com
Tue May 28 08:12:27 CDT 2019

On Sun, May 26, 2019, at 1:51 PM, Michael Maier wrote:
> On 24.05.19 at 12:45 Joshua C. Colp wrote:
>
> [...]
> >>
> >> Could you please suggest the function name, which should be started at
> >> best? Would it be
> >> handle_client_registration()?
>
> - Is there any possibility in handle_client_registration to check if
> encryption is enabled?
> - How do I know if the registration performed is the initial
> registration or a subsequent
>   registration after EXPIRE?

I'm not sure if there is anything within the outbound registration registration itself which really signifies this or stores it, there may be something exposed by the PJSIP outbound registration API but I'm not sure there either. The code doesn't quite care in the normal cases.

--
Joshua C. Colp
Digium - A Sangoma Company | Senior Software Developer