[asterisk-dev] Retransmission timeout reached on transmission

Prakash Agrawal prakash.write at gmail.com
Fri Oct 14 00:11:31 CDT 2016

Hi,

*I am not able to make a call from OriginateAction using Asterisk AMI for
first time.*

I am trying to call usiing Zoiper, AMI and Asterisk.I am using
OriginateAction of AMI to call.
I make a  first call from Zoiper(Softphone) and disconnect the call. Then i
call using OriginateAction and the call is connecting.
But when I leave my system idle for sometime and again try to connect using
OriginateAction it is throwing the error.

*chan_sip.c:4059 retrans_pkt: Retransmission timeout reached on
transmission 0d8153c274a41616484168e3180f9fbf at 192.168.230.128:5060
<http://0d8153c274a41616484168e3180f9fbf@192.168.230.128:5060> for seqno
102 (Critical Request) -- See
https://wiki.asterisk.org/wiki/display/AST/SIP+Retransmissions
<https://wiki.asterisk.org/wiki/display/AST/SIP+Retransmissions>*
*Packet timed out after 32000ms with no response*

Thanks,
Prakash Agrawal