[asterisk-dev] Asterisk 11 - Security Fix Mode <2 week warning

Matt Fredrickson creslin at digium.com
Wed Oct 12 16:43:56 CDT 2016

Hello Everyone,

For those of you that missed my prior email, Asterisk 11 is only 13
days away from entering security fix only mode.  For any of you that
have non security related bugs and patches to address them, now is the
time to push them up to gerrit.asterisk.org.  Any patches that are
posted to gerrit by October 25 will be allowed to be merged, but any
after that date will be disqualified for inclusion in the branch.

Please read my last reminder [1] for more details on versioning policy
and links to read up more on the Asterisk branch release lifecycle.

Best wishes to all.

[1] http://lists.digium.com/pipermail/asterisk-dev/2016-September/075764.html

--
Matthew Fredrickson