[asterisk-dev] Retransmission timeout reached on transmission

Matthew Jordan mjordan at digium.com
Fri Oct 14 08:21:09 CDT 2016

On Fri, Oct 14, 2016 at 12:11 AM, Prakash Agrawal
<prakash.write at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am not able to make a call from OriginateAction using Asterisk AMI for
> first time.
>
> I am trying to call usiing Zoiper, AMI and Asterisk.I am using
> OriginateAction of AMI to call.
> I make a  first call from Zoiper(Softphone) and disconnect the call. Then i
> call using OriginateAction and the call is connecting.
> But when I leave my system idle for sometime and again try to connect using
> OriginateAction it is throwing the error.
>
> chan_sip.c:4059 retrans_pkt: Retransmission timeout reached on transmission
> 0d8153c274a41616484168e3180f9fbf at 192.168.230.128:5060 for seqno 102
> (Critical Request) -- See
> https://wiki.asterisk.org/wiki/display/AST/SIP+Retransmissions
> Packet timed out after 32000ms with no response

The asterisk-dev list is used for discussion regarding the development
of Asterisk, not for assistance in its usage.

Please ask your question on the asterisk-users mailing list [1] or on
the community forums [2].

[2] https://community.asterisk.org/

--
Matthew Jordan