[asterisk-dev] Fwd: Code Review request of func_redis module

Sergio Medina Toledo gestoip at ull.edu.es
Tue May 12 02:04:11 CDT 2015

The part of the internal API that I used haven't changed from 11 to 13 so
it should work without any problem. But I haven't tested the module
intensively and I'm not sure if it is thread safe, so I don't recommend use
it in production servers right now. Today I'm gonna install the module in
an asterisk 11 active-passive cluster of preproduction to test it better,
after that I will expose my conclusions here, if some one that have more
experience developing in asterisk can look at the code and confirm that it
is thread safe i will be very grateful.