[asterisk-dev] Fwd: Code Review request of func_redis module

Ludovic Gasc gmludo at gmail.com
Mon May 11 15:22:20 CDT 2015

Hi,

Your library is very interesting, because we already use Redis as a cache
for some stuffs.
For now, I've made a FastAGI server to serve Redis data, but it should be
faster to read Redis data directly.

Do you think I could test your module on an Asterisk 13, or the Asterisk
internal API is too different to be used with another version than 11 ?

Regards.

Ludovic Gasc (GMLudo)
http://www.gmludo.eu/