[asterisk-dev] Fwd: Code Review request of func_redis module

Ludovic Gasc gmludo at gmail.com
Tue May 12 14:38:43 CDT 2015

Don't worry, I understand it isn't production ready, I'll test that only on
a dev instance.
I don't know yet if I'll have skills to help you with pull requests, but at
least, with tests and eventual bug reports.

For now, it isn't really critical, because I've a daemon that plays as a
Redis proxy for Asterisk, but I vote always for simplifications, if only I
don't have efficiency impacts.

--
Ludovic Gasc (GMLudo)
http://www.gmludo.eu/