[asterisk-dev] Git Migration

Corey Farrell git at cfware.com
Wed Sep 17 06:27:40 CDT 2014

The Wiki page mentions SSL certificates/SSH keys for commit access,
but doesn't mention self-service SSH key management.  I don't know the
full details of how this works, but the ability to add/remove keys
without involving Digium folks would be very nice.  Management of
keys/certificates is something worth noting for the different options
being considered.  I'm guessing this doesn't apply if SSL certificates
are used.