[asterisk-dev] Modifying Asterisk sRTP

Dylan Herman hermandy at pascack.k12.nj.us
Tue Jan 7 08:12:21 CST 2014

Hello,

I have a question regarding sRTP with Asterisk. I posted this question on the Asterisk wiki and was suggested to post it on the Developer mailing list. I am working on an encryption project. The project consists of using my own encryption method to encrypt SIP phone calls using an Asterisk server-server connection. I was wondering where the algorithm that sRTP uses to encrypt RTP is located, so I can modify the code to utilize my own algorithm. I was told it is not in the Asterisk source code.

Thank you