[asterisk-dev] ny Help ?every time AST_FRAME_DTMF_END .Asterisk-11.5.1 confbridge

Matthew Jordan mjordan at digium.com
Wed Jan 8 20:04:10 CST 2014

On Tue, Jan 7, 2014 at 3:12 AM, hardik <hkc323 at gmail.com> wrote:
> http://forums.asterisk.org/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=88967
>
> http://stackoverflow.com/questions/20966934/any-help-every-time-ast-frame-dtmf-end-
> asterisk-11-5-1-app-confbridge-c
>

> In Asterisk11.5.1/funcs/func_frame_trace.c it works fine,
> but in my code issue : frame->frametype
> . BEGIN and END are not comming

I'm not saying this to be rude, but it's not entirely easy to
determine the full context of your question from your code samples
either in the forum post or the post on StackOverflow. For one, I'm
not sure where your snippet of code has been inserted - there's a
large difference to how DTMF frames will be handed off and processed
in ConfBridge than it would in FRAME_TRACE - one is a dialplan
application built on top of a bridging framework, the other is a
framehook on a channel. You may want to clean up the presentation of
your code and your questions a bit before asking, as you're much more
likely to get help if people can follow the code you're presenting.

I'll make a wild guess that you've put this code somewhere into
ConfBridge. In that case, you may want to enable dtmf_passthrough in
your confbridge.conf configuration. That will allow DTMF to pass
through the conference - it's possible that your code is looking at
the frames after they have passed through the softmix bridging
technology, in which case, they would have already been consumed in
the bridging core.

Matt

--
Matthew Jordan