[asterisk-dev] Bug: Queue calls delivered out of order ( Fee for fix offered )

Paul Belanger paul.belanger at polybeacon.com
Tue Sep 3 21:26:13 CDT 2013

On 13-09-03 10:15 PM, Curtis Raams wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Moving to one queue is not an option for reporting reasons.

Ya, that's the pain we had to handle too.  Too some time, but we managed
to update our reports to handle the single queue.

> There needs to be a central scheduler, so we will just need to investigate the available patches and how to apply them to version 11 or write our own.

Correct, this is basically the approach we are taking.  Moving the
_scheduler_ outside of asterisk.

With out hijacking the mailing list, ping me offline for the URL (or
look at my signature for github).  The code is open source (Apache 2.0
license) and we plan on demoing it at astricon, so there will be videos
at some point in time.

--
Paul Belanger | PolyBeacon, Inc.
Jabber: paul.belanger at polybeacon.com | IRC: pabelanger (Freenode)