[asterisk-dev] Bug: Queue calls delivered out of order ( Fee for fix offered )

Curtis Raams craams at staff.ains.net.au
Tue Sep 3 21:15:43 CDT 2013

Hi,

Moving to one queue is not an option for reporting reasons.

There needs to be a central scheduler, so we will just need to investigate the available patches and how to apply them to version 11 or write our own.

Curtis Raams
Chief Technical Officer
Level 6, 140 Queen St. Melbourne Victoria 3000
T: 03 8665 8305 F: 03 9945 7502 M: 0404 394 904
E: craams at staff.ains.net.au W: www.ains.com.au