[asterisk-dev] Time to rename chan_gulp?

Paul Belanger paul.belanger at polybeacon.com
Sat May 4 09:48:34 CDT 2013

On 13-05-03 01:05 PM, Hans Witvliet wrote:
> [...]
Why not just call it chan_sip-new?  Seriously, adding a 1,2, or 9999
after something is just wrong.

Name the module as chan_gulp, but the dial tech as SIP. I don't believe
it is possible to run both chan_sip and chan_gulp at the same time is it?

This way, you will still be able to use Dial(SIP/foo).

--
Paul Belanger | PolyBeacon, Inc.
Jabber: paul.belanger at polybeacon.com | IRC: pabelanger (Freenode)