[asterisk-dev] script to call mom

Tom Hangstin emada.adame at gmail.com
Mon Oct 15 21:53:05 CDT 2012

so my mom has like 4 phones and i would like to make a asterisk agi script
to call all her phones and have it connect me to what ever phone she
answers on.

basically i call ext. 666 "mom, lol" and the agi script goes to work
calling her phones and connects her to me when ever she picks up, if its
busy it keeps trying that line until it rings and the lines she does not
pick up can just go to vm.

I hit up google but as far as i can tell i cant use agi to make a call and
have it connect to the channel im calling from. Ideas, thoughts?