[asterisk-dev] 13 November, 2012 New SIP stack update

Dan Jenkins dan.jenkins at holidayextras.com
Mon Nov 19 09:51:22 CST 2012

Hi David,

Can I ask why git.asterisk.org will be the home?

Why wouldn't you use github for your open source projects, where you want
people to be able to submit pull requests and be part of the community? I
don't want to hijack this thread with talk about git, but as you brought up
talk of git.asterisk.org maybe we need to move it out of this thread, if
it's up for discussion?

Dan

--
Dan Jenkins - Senior Web Developer