[asterisk-dev] 13 November, 2012 New SIP stack update

David M. Lee dlee at digium.com
Mon Nov 19 09:42:14 CST 2012

On Nov 19, 2012, at 5:23 AM, Daniel Pocock wrote:

> (also, can someone clarify whether Asterisk is going to git?  I notice
> you have some projects at git.asterisk.org already, but the main
> Asterisk page still refers to SVN)

We discussed this for a bit at this year's AstriDevCon[1]. Short answer is that we'd like to, but it's a big project, so we'll take it in baby steps.

For now, Asterisk source is still in Subversion. As DAHDI, Asterisk and our other repos move to git, git.asterisk.org is there to be a home for them.

 [1]: https://wiki.asterisk.org/wiki/display/AST/AstriDevCon+2012#AstriDevCon2012-Policies

--
David M. Lee
Digium, Inc. | Software Developer