[asterisk-dev] Video support for Asterisk 11

Artem Makhutov artem at makhutov.org
Wed Jul 11 04:36:06 CDT 2012

Hello List,

is is great that Asterisk 11 will finally support media attributes for video.

I have backported the media attribute patch to Asterisk 10 and played with some Cisco and Grandstream video phones.
It works pretty well.

Two things are still missed to get video working with Cisco phones:
* b=TIAS:
* a=imageattr:

I have attached two simple patches just for reference which I make to get video working.
Would it be possible to implement this features before releasing Asterisk 11?

Thanks, Artem