[asterisk-dev] Video support for Asterisk 11

Paul Belanger paul.belanger at polybeacon.com
Wed Jul 11 06:50:03 CDT 2012

On 12-07-11 05:36 AM, Artem Makhutov wrote:
> Hello List,
>
> is is great that Asterisk 11 will finally support media attributes for
> video.
>
> I have backported the media attribute patch to Asterisk 10 and played
> with some Cisco and Grandstream video phones.
> It works pretty well.
>
> Two things are still missed to get video working with Cisco phones:
> * b=TIAS:
> * a=imageattr:
>
> I have attached two simple patches just for reference which I make to
> get video working.
> Would it be possible to implement this features before releasing
> Asterisk 11?

We cannot accept patches without you signing the contributor's
agreement.  So, create a new issue in JIRA, attach your patches, then
use reviewboard to review your code.

Re-post the info here and somebody will help triage it.

--
Paul Belanger | PolyBeacon, Inc.
Jabber: paul.belanger at polybeacon.com | IRC: pabelanger (Freenode)