[asterisk-dev] Updated API wiki page

Paul Belanger paul.belanger at polybeacon.com
Sun Dec 9 14:32:00 CST 2012

On 12-12-04 01:10 PM, David M. Lee wrote:
> I've update the API Improvements project page to reflect what we've discussed around authorization.
>
> https://wiki.asterisk.org/wiki/x/CoZHAQ
>
> What would be most helpful at this point would be MOAR USE CASES!
>
> The more we know about how folks want to use the API, and how they want to access control the different applications that use the API, the better.
>
> Thanks!

I've just started reading the API wiki page, one thing I noticed is we
talk about a 'generic' messaging bus at the core[1].  What are we
considering for this message bus?  Do you think it will be written from
scratch or using some existing messaging application?

[1]
https://wiki.asterisk.org/wiki/display/AST/Asterisk+12+API+Improvements#Asterisk12APIImprovements-resstasiscore

--
Paul Belanger | PolyBeacon, Inc.