[asterisk-dev] Updated API wiki page

David M. Lee dlee at digium.com
Mon Dec 10 09:51:52 CST 2012

On Dec 9, 2012, at 2:32 PM, Paul Belanger wrote:

> I've just started reading the API wiki page, one thing I noticed is we talk about a 'generic' messaging bus at the core[1].  What are we considering for this message bus?  Do you think it will be written from scratch or using some existing messaging application?

TBD. If we can find a messaging bus that fits our needs, then that would be the way to go. I've very briefly looked around for one, but couldn't immediately find one that seemed like a good fit.

Anyone have a recommendation for general purpose, in process message bus?

--
David M. Lee
Digium, Inc. | Software Developer