[asterisk-dev] AMI Events for Skinny

Jacob.E.Miles at L-3Com.com Jacob.E.Miles at L-3Com.com
Mon Oct 17 11:38:41 CDT 2011

What is the possibility of getting some AMI Events added for the Skinny
module? We are attempting to move to asterisk from a Cisco Unified Call
Manager without replacing any of the current phones, so all of our
phones are SCCP based not SIP. We are attempting to use AMI to status
and control calls through the system, but currently there are not any
AMI events to make calls, answer calls, place calls on hold, resume
calls that are currently on hold, and hang-up calls.

Jacob Miles

Software Engineer III

L-3 Communications - Integrated Systems Greenville

Jacob.E.Miles at L-3Com.com

903.457.4422