[asterisk-dev] AMI Events for Skinny

Stoyan Marinov stoyan at marinov.us
Mon Oct 17 12:01:37 CDT 2011

Jacob,

Try chan-sccp-b channel driver for SCCP phones (http://chan-sccp-b.sourceforge.net/). It's more advanced than chan_skinny and provides a number of manager commands (from manager show commands):
  Action           Privilege        Synopsis
  ------           ---------        --------
  SCCPHoldCall     system,config,r  hold/unhold a call
  SCCPHangupCall   system,config,r  hangup a channel
  SCCPAnswerCall   system,config,r  answer a ringin channel
  SCCPStartCall    system,config,r  start a new call on device
  SCCPLineForward  system,config,r  add a line to device
  SCCPDeviceUpdat  system,config,r  add a line to device
  SCCPDeviceAddLi  system,config,r  add a line to device
  SCCPDeviceResta  system,config,r  Restart a given device
  SCCPListLines    system,config,r  List SCCP lines (text format)
  SCCPListDevices  system,config,r  List SCCP devices (text format)

Stoyan